PAYE Supply – BITE’s PAYE Umbrella Solution
Do you need a simple, hassle free and effective entry level (PAYE supply) Consultancy limited company solution to contract with? Would you like it supplied free if you contract with BITE consulting Limited?
Would you like the security of being paid to job search between assignments for up to 4 weeks and the support of practical help during your job search at our central London offices?
This option is ideal for contracting in the public sector where the majority of contracts are caught inside IR35, making working through a PSC non viable where your company income is fully taxable and you would have to pay accountancy and company management fees.
To work in the UK Contracting Industry as a contractor you need to have a corporate vehicle to contract through, a limited company. BITE can cater for you whatever your employment or limited company needs. The BITE PAYE Supply Service is ideal for monthly paid professionals, whether new contractors, contractors caught by the IR35 legislation and anyone worried by the AWR or MSC legislation. Contact us!
Straight forward Monthly paying PAYE solution for Professionals
New first time contractors are more likely to require BITE’s PAYE company service while they find out whether contracting is a long term option. Whilst many existing and established UK contractors enjoy the convenience of a simple and effective PAYE service with little or no responsibility for running a company.Many of those working in the public sector may now see PAYE as a viable solution. Monthly payment is made a few days after the end of each month.
Upgrading your Visa, testing the contract market right for you, caught inside IR35?
Other contractors contracting for less than a year, those inside IR35 or Tier 5 (youth mobility) visa holders will require a PAYE (Umbrella ) employment service. It’s also ideal for those aiming for a visa renewal or residency qualification and must earn a certain taxable amount each year.
BITE pays you through the Inland Revenue’s PAYE (Pay as You Earn) scheme, deducting Tax and National Insurance as you go. This will appeal to new contractors and limited company contractors who do not wish to continue with the cost of maintaining their own company post IR35. This is probably only one of two legal solutions for Tier 5 (working holiday) visa holders.
- No set up or closing costs supplied free to BITE Contractors or at 5% to those with their own contract job
- Pension provision (with 1% BITE contribution plus opportunity to transfer to country of origin)
- Subsistence tax allowance for working away from your normal place of work
- NO TRAVEL OR SUBSISTENCE EXPENSES -To keep you compliant post April 2016.
- Holiday pay entitlement
- Full credit checking, credit control and administration services for employee consultant/contractors
- Insurance Covering a months Pay (bad debt and bankruptcy, provided an authorised signed timesheet and a signed contract are available)
- Health BITE -Health insurance for consultants
- BITE Bistro benefits package
- Professional Indemnity insurance £2,000,000, Public Liability Insurance £2,000,000 and Employers Liability Insurance £10,000,000
- Full wages BACS payment facility with tax, National Insurance deduction and administration services
- Annual Tax Return/ rebate service for current employees on 5 th April each year.
- Prompt payment of Wages/Consultancy fees regardless of whether the client has paid BITE
- One months paid job search (against authorised time sheets)
- Full access to BITE’s Job Search Contractor Career Placement
- Bonus opportunity for those who complete their current contract and stay with BITE for 12 months
For more info: .http://www.biteconsultinggroup.co.uk/bite-consulting-ltd/
BITE OFFER CAREER ADVICE so that you can make the right decision for your personal circumstances and backs this up with the opportunity of qualified independent accountancy, financial and legal advice on your contract, employment, financial, pension and visa services. BITE provide PAYE Supply services and source Limited company services, all PSCs must be incorporated via a firm of qualified / chartered accountants.
No Job no Training costs guarantee disclaimer: Under the 10 step job search program, we can’t help you get a job unless you regularly visit our offices, attend coaching and mentoring sessions, utilising the support provided to you. We work face to face with real people and you must work with us to help you. If then you don’t gain a job in the agreed time having attended the whole 10 step career coaching programme and used our job search database correctly we won’t charge you a penny and will refund the cost of any training you have undertaken that we have advised you to invest in!
The Three Day Marketing Personal Brand Plan does not carry a no job no training costs guarantee.
However If you purchase one of our training modules separately, attend and are not satisfied with it we will refund your money.
BITE Consulting covers: IT Contracting London UK, IT Consulting London UK, IT Contract work London, IT contract Jobs London, Temporary IT work in London, Temporary IT Jobs in London, working with Freelance Interim Consultants for professional jobs.
BITE also offers: Contractor marketing and advertising services, CV Marketing services, with how to write an IT Contract CV to produce a Killer contract CV with, IT CV templates and IT CV examples. Your Jobsearch in our London office provides access to the hidden contract job market, career coaching for contractors, and contractor career management services .
BITE is not a visa or employment agency.
If working with BITE is not quite you then try www.getaUKjob.co.uk